Monday, May 16, 2011

big changes

SO much has happened since the last time I updated this thing. 

1. Tenley ROLLED OVER!!!  It was SUPER exciting for me!  I caught it all on camera too!!  We were playing on the bed and she was squirming around and I washelping her roll over.  Then all of a sudden when she was on her belly, she rolled over to her back.  I thought maybe it was just a lucky chance because we have a really squishy bed and duvet cover, so I put her in her crib.  She was on her belly for a little bit, then she rolled over again!  I put her on her belly two more times and both times she rolled over!  I was so proud of her!  It is really the little things that makes mommy's hearts melt!

2. I officially left my company.  I told my boss I would not be returning to work and am now officially a SAHM. 

3. Tom and I are moving back to california at the end of July.  It is going to be kind of a stressful move, being that he and I will be travelling separately becuase I dont want to drive with Tenley, but I dont want to doggies to fly; but it is a much needed move.  I cant wait to get back home.

4. Tenley laughed out loud!!!!  She smiles ALL the time, but yesterday was the first time she let out a giggle... then a laugh!  We were playing on mommy and daddy's bed and I was making her do tummy time on mommy's tummy, then she rolled off on to the bed.  I flopped her back on my belly and said, "get back up here!" and she just started laughing!  It is the CUTEST laugh everrrrr!!  I tried to call daddy at work and leave him a message with her laughing but she stopped by time the message started recording.  Later on at night though daddy was holding her and she was getting sandwich kisses on both sides of her neck by mommy and daddy and she started laughing again!  Seriously, her laugh makes me just melt!

I woke up not feeling so hot today, so I think I am going to finish my tea and then do some work out action while Tenley sleeps in her swing.  We have a fun couple of weekends coming up.. this weekend is my friend Lauren's wedding and the following weekend, we are going to be spending a long holiday in Maine.  Should be fun fun fun : )

1 comment:

  1. Your little one is adorable! Congratulations and Good luck to you and your precious family.

    ReplyDelete