Friday, March 4, 2011

hello world

so.... this is my first blog.  I have no agenda with this blog.  This is really just a place for me to unplug my thoughts, life and heart.  A forum for my creativity....or the discovery of my craetivity.  A place for me to document the upbringings of my little pea, Tenley.  I am completely new at this whole thing and have no clue what I am doing. 

Recently my life has chagned a full 180 degrees.  I went from being a young, single, career oriented girl from Souther California to a still young, married, stay at home mommy finding new hobbies and living in New York.  All in a matter of a year.  I guess it should be noted that when I say 'single', I mean not married; but the Hubs and I have been exclusive for about 5 years. 

What hobbies am I dabbling in?  Well, for starters, I got a camera... a fancy one used to take fancy pictures... one that I haven't the foggiest clue how to work.  But I'm working on it.  I have quite a few freinds who are pretty savvy at using their lens and I hope to use them to advance my learning.  I also an cooking.  I cooked before, creatively, but now that I am home.. every.single.day... I am now branching out a little bit and am goaling myself at learning a new recipe a week.  We have quite a few food resrtictions in my little homestead.  The Hubs is allergic to seafood (bust) and I have to stay away from dairy because my little pea is lactose intolerant and I'm being a good mama and using what God gave me to feed her.  So needless to say, cooking has been interesting. :)  I guess those are the two main hobbies I have... I also love to read (which I rarely have time to do), shop (again...time.  Plus money with this one is lacking), and am beginning to whip my tush into shape with a little help from the P90x videos.  I'm sure the hell I'm about to partake in with this little venture will be well documented. 

I am excited to start making a record of my life and to see, physically, how my life is going to change and evolve in the days, weeks and years to come.  I am even more excited to document all of those moments that will leave me breathless about my life and love(s).   


No comments:

Post a Comment