Monday, April 11, 2011

apple of my eye

soooo, in a past post I talked about my computer situation.  I have a net book (which I use ALL the time, when I'm not on my phone) and a desktop.  My desktop doesn't have the Internet and hasn't been updated since I first bought it my sophomore year of college, which waaasss...hmmmmmm...... about 7 years ago (holy mooly!!!). 

My desktop has died.  It no longer turns on...at all. 

So naturally, I need a new one (never mind the fact that because it doesn't have the Internet, I NEVER use it). 

Now begins my journey of trying to convince my logical husband to let me shell out the cash to buy a Mac.  The last time I used a Mac was when computers first came out back in the 90's.  (Geez... I am really starting to feel old here) But I'm justifying it because I have recently moved into the world of photography and Apples are really good for artsy things... like editing pictures. 

The batteries in Tenley's swing JUST tuckered out too... right as I type this, so now I must rescue her from the sorry stationary swing.

wish me luck!!  (with the Mac, of course!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment