She is growing up too fast. : ( It makes me want to cry.
Here she is doing a 'push up' too.
And as promised yesterday, a picture of her holding her hands while she is in her swing. I didn't get her sleeping, but she did fall asleep after this and was in the same position. I was too busy crying about how big she was getting to take any pictures.
I can't believe how big she is getting. She isn't even 3 months yet!!
Today I also got her 'walking' on video. She wasn't really walking, but she likes to 'stand', meaning she can hold up her body weight, but is just too wobbly because of her big head : ). I help her up 'sanding' on our living room floor, and she started taking steps! It was the cutest thing...but at the same time I was crying because it's another thing that shows me just how fast she is growing up. : (
Goodness help me. I am going to be a mess when she actually does grown up things, like kindergarten...



Your little girl has the most beautiful eye color!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a beautiful little girl!!! My son JUST made 3m and telling you by experience - you must cherish this time with your baby hug her all the time, be in her face all the time, love her more than ever (as if that already doesn't come naturally) - I have a 3 year old and a 3 month old and when I try to remember my little girl as a baby, I wanna cry!!! Be home with your baby, play, sing and dance with her - she will be in college and out your house before you have the chance to breathe all this in!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're blessed with a beautiful family.
<3 ash @ www.alilmisunderstood.com