Thursday, April 14, 2011

spring!

Being born and raised on the west coast you get used to the 'seasons'.  Which, there really are none.  I love it. 

Now living on the east coast, you really have seasons and they are strange.  Right now we are in Spring, but it has been raining all. of. the. time.  Which is kind of a downer.  Especially because I need the sunshine. 

Today was a different story.  It was beautiful outside!  The sun was shining.  The birds were chirping.  It was about 70 outside! 

So what did I do?  I opened up all the windows in the house and I cleaned.  and cleaned.  and cleaned some more.  Tenley took a super nap in the middle of the day and I was able to get down and dirty.  It was nice.

Sometimes spring cleaning feels so good. 

I'm sure it's going to rain again tomorrow.  I can't wait until the sun stays out consistently... or until we get back on the west coast.  I miss it. 

If I had been back in California, today I would have gone to the beach.  and I would have taken a nap. 

My little sweet pea is sleeping right now.  She has started holding her hands together when she sleeps.  It is totally the cutest.  I'll put a picture of it up tomorrow if I'm able to get one.

Also...she is starting to grab for things.  I'll put up a video of it tomorrow as well. 



i love her.  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment