Thursday, April 7, 2011

look what I got

So I have been trying to find ways to better understand how to use my camera and I got some books!




I've started reading the second one and it is really helping!  I have also taken my camera off of auto completely and am shooting everything in manual.  I still don't think I have a very creative eye yet and its hard for me to find things to shoot to test out different apertures and shutter speeds, but I'm getting there.

I also signed up with picnik, which is a great free photo editing sight.  I really wanted to get Adobe Photoshop CS5, but its really expensive and I am just starting out after all.  If I move more seriously into photography, then I might shell out the cash, but for now, picnik is juuust fine. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment