Wednesday, April 20, 2011

break

I've been out of the bloggy world the past couple of days.  I have a good reason too.  We have had some family friends over at the house and the Hubs bas had some time off.  So we have been enjoying good family time. 

We didn't do much, but yesterday we went into NYC.  My camera was with me, yes, but I turned it on to find that my night of battery charging did nothing.  I was a little irritated, but got over it and moved on. 

I will be back tomorrow.

Tenley is 3 months today. : )  She weighs 11 lbs and 23.5".  She is a little pipsqueek and I love her. : )

1 comment:

  1. your baby is gorgeous!! i read your birthing story and it all sounds so scary! i really have so much respect for mothers and all that they endure for the sake of family. wish i could give you a BIG big hug! (random, i know)

    ReplyDelete